Next to GOOD’s name are three small letters, ‘TSI’. These letters stand for ‘Total Societal Impact,’ an umbrella term coined by Wendy Woods that encompasses all the many ways in which companies can affect society just by ‘doing business’. In every decision GOOD makes, there are 4 guiding principles that we use.
We question, is it GOOD for:
- The Environment
- Sustainable Business
- Conscious Living
Heres a breakdown of what our core value sheet looks like.
OUR CORE VALUE.
Be a Total Societal Impact Company
GOOD exists to build spaces that enable business, society, and the environment to sustainability co exist, and to redefine “sustainability” as the complete overhaul of the way we produce, consume and create.
To curate spaces that create a GOOD impact for the environment and the communities they serve, led by our core value of Total Societal Impact
- Drive a new omni-channel approach to-the retail business model, one that supports independent business for an optimistic future in retail.
- Put social and environmental sustainability at the forefront of our daily decisions.
- Build spaces, globally, for people and businesses to make impact.
- Encourage the spirit of GOOD living by promoting a more conscious, balanced and fulfilled way of life.
Our why and how is delivered through an Omni-Channel platform that is represented both in a physical and online space by 6 layers:
- GOODFood (Food & Beverage Hall)
- GOODWork (Co – Working/Shared Office)
- GOODStore (Retail Online & Physical)
- GOODBalance (Health & Wellness)
- GOODLiving (Co – Living)
- GOODPeople (NPO for Social & Environmental Upliftment)